Wednesday, July 2, 2008

praise praise praise

I am so overwhelmed right now...in a good way! God's grace and provision is so amazing. This process is making that even more real to me. Recently we received two very generous donations that will completely cover the costs that will be due at dossier submission. Praise the Lord! That is so huge. We will still have our very large chunk at the end, but God has provided every cent so far, and we know he is more than capable to do that! The other huge praise today was concerning our life insurance. I believe I mentioned that all we were waiting for was the verification so we could complete our financial info, and that we were told it could take 4-6 weeks, and the shortest they had seen was 2 weeks. Well I faxed our paper work just over a week ago. I called the underwriter today, and she still hadn't received it. She said that was not uncommon. So I told her about our adoption, and she gasped. She said she would just have to pull some strings for us! So she asked for my phone number to keep me updated. I am not kidding when I say, 15-20 minutes later I got a call. She said she called them, had them send it to her immediately, she worked on it, and it is done! Our coverage starts today. I thanked her profusely, hung up the phone, and then started crying and praising God! I just couldn't stop saying how good He is. So I was able to fill in that little line on our financial and that is the last piece of our homestudy paperwork, and also one more thing crossed off the dossier list. I have the biggest smile on my face right now! :)

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

That is totally a God thing..how cool and comforting to know that you are doing the right thing cause he's taking away the obstacles!

Susan said...

Awesome! That is so cool to see God's fingerprints all over!

Love, Susan (AWAA Family)

Stacie@HobbitDoor said...

Amen! It's so amazing to see God open doors when we are obedient! We can't wait to meet this new child of yours.

Marisa said...

What an awesome blessing! It brings tears to my eyes just reading about it!